We offer a range of services to suit any business size. Outsource even a few elements of your IT support to us, and you’ll have the security of knowing that there’s an IT team backing you up at all times.
You won’t be stuck when the one person who knew how to run the backup isn’t there one day; when you turn on the first PC in the morning and all you see is a blue screen; or when the latest software update installs itself and nothing works properly any longer.
If you have no real IT expertise in-house, you’ll find that we become your IT team. If you do have an IT specialist, we’re experience to work alongside them, providing complementary expertise and skills. Through our initial meeting and subsequent review meetings we’ll ensure that we get to know your business, and we will liaise closely with you to make sure that your systems are working with you rather than against you.
Outsource even a few elements of your IT support to us, and you’ll have the security of knowing that there’s an IT team backing you up at all times.
For Users that only require adhoc support it is probably best that they use our Pay As You Use (PAYU) model for support. This is the basic reaction method of support where we only work on anything when the User contacts us asking us to, (no monitoring is carried out on business systems).
We often suggest that our Fixed Monthly Cost (FMC) service is the most appropriate service for businesses who need to control their costs. This service allows a User or business to have their computer support costs fixed with no unexpected or large invoices at the end of the month. Amshire have four levels of FMC.
The Basic FMC provides an entry level to Fixed Cost Support normally used by the small business that has limited budget.
Our Platinum Package provides mid-level support with fixed monthly costs and an unlimited amount of Remote Support on the included equipment such as Servers, PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Smart Phones etc. Should On-site services be required, where an engineer needs to attend site to look at or fix issues, this can be achieved by either paying for this services as and when it is required, (PAYU) model or by adding this to the Fixed Monthly Cost.
Larger businesses often employ their own IT people and often don’t have time to keep up with technology advances that could help a modern business run smoothly. If your IT person is off ill or on holiday what do you do? Using Amshire’s team of highly qualified engineers means you get the best of the best looking after your interests, without having to worry about training or holidays getting in the way (and often for less money).
For companies that have a real requirement for someone to be on-site all the time, Amshire can complement this by offering a really useful and comprehensive add-on service that not only assists this in house resource but often enhances it. The company then has a much larger IT resource available at a fraction of the cost of a full IT department.
For companies that want a hassle free IT Support Service we recommend our Ultimate package.
Amshire’s Ultimate Support package is an add-on to our Platinum package providing you with all of the features in the Platinum package including lots of additional features. Having peace of mind by using our Ultimate package is just what most companies have been looking for but up until now have not been able to find. We have designed this service to allow you to get on with what you know best – your business.
The Amshire Ultimate package includes the following features at no additional cost to the monthly subscription.
- Totally Unlimited On-site Support.
- No Setup and configuration labour charges for the installations of new or upgrades of equipment including Server, Workstations, Routers, Firewalls and Switches.
- Amshire include all the Anti-Virus software for covered Windows machines.
- To secure your data we include On-Line Off-Site data storage 20GB per data Server and 2GB per User for a start. This can be added to (extra costs will apply).
- We included free remote support for up to 3 of the Director’s home machines.
- Our daily, weekly and monthly reports are included so you can monitor and check on your systems performance easily.
- We fix your support cost for between 12 to 36 months so you know what your main IT costs are going to be during this period. At the end of this you get preferential renewal rates.
- As you can see our ULTIMATE package removes all the worry about IT support, upgrade labour costs as well as other regular expenses associated with running your IT System.
By subscribing to our FMC Service your costs are fixed allowing you to budget your costs more efficiently. Thus ensuring your systems are consistently available, so you can get on with your business, without interruptions.