Big enough to cope, small enough to care
Established in 1995, Amshire have developed a reputation for delivering reliable IT solutions to small and medium sized businesses in the South Manchester area and beyond. We’re more than a voice at the end of the phone, we pride ourselves on being big enough to cope small enough to care.
Amshire is still run by our founder and Chairman, Trevor Taylor, and is very much a family concern. Trevor’s son Dave is Managing Director; Dave’s partner, Lesley Christian, is Finance Manager, and Lesley’s Mother, Chrissie is Marketing, Quality and PA to the Directors.
Family involvement gives us a strong shared commitment to the business and to our Customers.
- A family run concern which gives us a strong shared commitment to the business and our Customers
- You’ll feel important, as without you we have no business
- We are honest, open and you will not get “geek speak” from us, just solid, practical advice in plain English.
- Our team will ask the right questions and say no when needed
- A team of highly skilled and experienced Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
- We deliver appropriate computing solutions that are good value
- You will be able to trust us to keep confidential any knowledge we acquire in the course of working with you.
- We offer a single source solution covering IT, Telephony, Cabling, Consultancy and above all Support
- A stress-free IT solution without the need to pay for “sick leave”, holidays or training for you to worry about
- There are no hidden charges; the price you see is the price you will pay
Benefit from the depth of our technical knowledge and expertise along with our capability to communicate and apply appropriately and effectively.
Our mission is to:
“provide our Customers with the highest level of
quality, service and satisfaction by delivering the most efficient,
cost-effective IT solutions and networked computer systems.”