FREE MINI AUDIT
FREE mini Audits are a summary of our full-blown Audit. The report we produce is approximately 8-pages in length and easy to read and understand.
In this report we will provide the following: –
- An Overview
- A Summary
- Highlight security issues found at the time the Audit takes place
However, for a fee, a detailed breakdown of information complete with our recommendations is available.
Before commencing work with any Company, we always recommend that we carry out an Audit of your computer systems. This Audit will be carried out by one of our Engineers causing you little or no disruption.
Once the Audit has been completed, we will provide you with a full report together with our findings. We will also detail to you the implications of our findings together with our suggested fixes.
Here are just a few of the items covered by the Audit: –
- User Analysis
- Detect Local Mail Servers
- Discover Network Shares
- Detect Major Applications
- Detailed Domain Controller Event Log Analysis
- Network Discovery for Non-A/D Devices
- SQL Server Analysis
- Password Strength Analysis
- Missing Security Updates
- Internet Access and Speed Test
- External Security Vulnerabilities
- Provides a comprehensive report of findings
- Audit will vary dependent upon your IT systems
- Provide a view of recommended actions
- System by System Event Log Analysis