Amshire and QA team up again
Amshire have again teamed up with QA Apprenticeships to find a further IT Help Desk Engineer.
We have already taken on 2 IT Apprentices with QA over the last 2 years and this is something that we are looking to do so again. We are looking for local and committed people that want to develop a long career in IT.
- Provide 1st Line support and gather information
- Find solutions to problems and have a hands-on approach to support activities
- Assist 2nd and 3rd Line Technicians
- Routine system admin tasks
- You must have at least 5 G.C.S.E Grades (C and above) or equivalent, Maths and English is a must.
Training will be provided:
- Systems & Networking Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 3 modules in Microsoft Technical Associate
- City and Guilds certificate in IT Systems and Principles
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in IT Professional Competence