Is outsourcing your IT right for you?
Are you considering outsourcing your IT services and functions?
If yes, ask yourself these questions: –
- Is IT a critical requirement for your business?
- Does IT put your business at risk or provide a competitive advantage?
- What is your Organisation’s competency in delivering IT services and support?
- Is IT a core competency or a drain on your resources?
Are IT services critical to your business?
- Business and client expectations necessitate organisations to deliver information and services in
- How well does your IT system help you meet the demands of your Customers?
- Does it provide you with a competitive advantage?
- Does it provide the ability to streamline your operations therefore lowering costs?
To outsource your IT functions, you must involve a close look as to how much risk your Company is willing to bear. Do missed opportunities prevent you being more competitive and productive.
What is your Company’s competency in delivering an effective IT function?
The decision to outsource your IT function must also be based on whether it makes sense to provide IT capabilities from internal resources. The key advantage to an outsourced Managed Solutions Service, is the ability to focus on your core competencies. So, the questions to ask are: –
- Is IT a core competency of our Company?
- Are your ambitions restricted by your IT department’s limitations?
- How good is your IT staff in keeping up with the latest trends and technologies?
Anything which takes you away from your business and Customers, should be considered a “negative overhead”.
IT Managed Solutions Services, can be a natural extension to your business and help you increase the following: –
- business revenues
- enhance your performance
- improve profitability
- extend your competitiveness.
Speak to us about how we can work as an extension to your TEAM and be a partner in helping to develop your business.